Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Post Study work option for IUBH graduatesOur internationally designed study programme "Master of Business Administration" provides you with specialised skills in relevant business areas and supports the development of key interdisciplinary skills.
The aim of the course is to prepare you for various leadership positions in management in internationally operating companies and organisations.
Graduates of Diploma, Magister or Master's degree programmes may earn the MBA degree within a year. For Bachelor graduates it is possible to complete the programme within three semesters. A necessary requirement in both cases is work experience.
IUBH graduates have the right to stay 1.5 years in the EU Schengen countries after graduation - and have the right to permanent residency, after they have found an adequate job. Combined with IUBH´s high reputation in the corporate world, this may be your entry for an exceptional international career.
You can choose from one of our MBA tracks that focus on attractive functions or specific industries:
Facts & Figures: Master of Business Administration
- faculty with proven international experience
- attractive options for specialisations in international marketing, finance & accounting, hospitality and aviation as well as health care and it management
- the strong link between theory and practice through case studies and projects with international organizations
- the development of key social, professional and intercultural skills for a successful management career
- a professional edge through an extensive, optional foreign language programme
- optional foreign language training and global management course in one of the world’s most attractive metropolis
- the university’s extensive industry contacts for internships and career, including information and networking programmes
- instructions in small, international groups, in English
- attractive options to start your career in Germany as an alumnus of IUBH
Your future - your career opportunities
The Master of Business Administration qualifies you for a full scope of professional opportunities with international and transnational corporations. Graduates can work in export companies, the public sector, international banks and companies with subsidiaries abroad. Most employers offer attractive salary packages.
The responsibilities assigned to a professional include leading projects related to international business. In the economic sector there is an enormous spectrum of career opportunities for management graduates with various specialisations.
Consultancy is another remunerative career for international business professionals. An international business consultant is responsible for various aspects of business development and market information for international companies.
Finally, graduates of our MBA programme can start as country managers representing a company in a foreign country. A country manager's job involves working to manage operations, develop business and increase the profitability of a company in a specific region or country.
The graduates of the IUBH School of Business and Management are respected employees in national and international companies. Furthermore, they have the advantage of potentially beginning their careers while at the IUBH via contacts established at IUBH's annual recruiting fair "Career Days".
Interview about career perspectives
Campus Bad Honnef
The infrastructure of the Bad Honnef campus is characterised by a state-of-the-art infrastructure: Student dorms, campus Wi-Fi, Career Services, International Office and alumni network advise and support you in your studies and your career planning. In addition we provide a superior campus gastronomy, which adds to the relaxing and comfortable surroundings, as do the leisure activities organised by both the IUBH and the students themselves.