International Management Master study programme
Post Study work option for IUBH graduates
Start your career! With the International Management Master study programme of IUBH School of Business and Management you will take your first steps towards a successful job entry in Europe.
IUBH graduates have the right to stay 1,5 years in the EU Schengen countries after graduation – and the right to permanent residency, after they have found an adequate job. Combined with IUBH´s high reputation in the corporate world, this is your entry for an exceptional international career.
The Master programme in International Management qualifies you in four semesters for management positions in international companies and provides you with a substantial advantage due to attractive specialisations.
- Service Management
- International financial accounting
- Management and cost accounting, management accounting & control, financial management
- Human resource management and organizational behaviour
- Business communication.
Accounting & Finance
Facts & figures: International Management
- faculty with proven international experience
- attractive options for specialisations in marketing, finance, human ressource management, hospitality, and aviation
- the strong link between theory and practice through case studies and projects with international organizations
- the development of key social, professional and intercultural skills for a successful management career
- a professional edge through an extensive, optional foreign language programme
- the university’s extensive industry contacts for internships and career, including information and networking programmes
- instructions in small, international groups, in English
- attractive options to start your career in Germany as an alumnus of IUBH
Your future - your career opportunities
The Master of International Management qualifies you for a full scope of career possibilities with international and transnational corporations. Graduates can work in export companies, the public sector, international banks and companies with subsidiaries abroad. Most employers offer attractive salary packages.
After completing the master's degree in international management one can work for export companies or with merchandisers. The responsibilities assigned to a professional include leading projects related to export/import and working as a liaison with tax and custom authorities. In the field of marketing there is also an enormous spectrum of career opportunities for management graduates with a specialization in international management.
Marketing professionals who focus on boosting overseas sales and on identifying new business hubs and potential markets abroad, are highly desired by international companies. In addition, international marketing executives suggest strategies based on marketing research and predict demand and potential buyers abroad.
Consultancy is another remunerative career for international business professionals. An international business consultant is responsible for various aspects of business development and market information for international companies.
Finally, graduates of our Master programme can even start as country managers representing a company in a foreign country. A country manager's job involves working to manage operations, develop business and increase the profitability of a company in a specific region or country.
The graduates of IUBH School of Business and Management are respected employees in national and international companies. Furthermore, they have the advantage of potentially beginning their careers while at the IUBH via contacts established at IUBH's annual recruiting fair "Career Days".
Take a look at our campus in the IUBH Lipdub:
Campus Bad Honnef
The infrastructure of the Bad Honnef campus is characterised by a state-of-the-art infrastructure: Student dorms, campus WLAN, Career Services, International Office and alumni network advise and support you in your studies and your career planning. In addition we provide a superior campus gastronomy, which adds to the relaxing and comfortable surroundings, as do the leisure activities organised by both the IUBH and the students themselves.