Careers in Event Management
Career opportunities in the event management industry
Making a meeting an unforgettable event - that's the goal of every event manager.
Possible employers are
- event agencies
- fair companies
- corporations and medium-sized enterprises
- concert/theatre organizers
- media companies and PR-agencies
- public institutions and non-profit organisations
Your job profile might include
- analysing the market
- developing communication strategies
- creating event and marketing concepts and presenting them to the customer
- organising teams as well as supplier logistics (supply chain management)
- co-ordinating and managing technical, creative and artistic personnel
In short: It is all about the professional management of events, from conception and preparation to execution, and the successful conclusion of the project.
As an IUBH Event Management graduate you will be able to step into a wide ranging vocational field with constant new experiences and new challenges - because each event is unique!Graduates from the IUBH School of Business and Management are well respected employees in national and international companies. Some even start their careers early at the campus "Career Days" recruitment fair.
What our professors and alumni say
Examples where our graduates work