International Management – Overview
Bachelor in International Management
A bachelor degree in international management gives you choice. Nearly every company that operates internationally is your potential employer.
Marketing and public relations, sales, accounting, financing and controlling or even human resources are all divisions you can work for.
Students can choose the following electives in the 5th semester:
- International Marketing
- Human Ressource Management
- International Accounting & Finance
- International Studies
Facts & figures
Degree: Bachelor of Arts
Duration of study: 6 Semesters
Language of instruction: English
Internship: 1 Semester
Study abroad: 1 Semester (optional)
Campus: Bad Honnef
Intake: March & September
Your benefits at IUBH
Your studies help you to develop your strengths and interests and to combine them into a successful career. You will look at the impact of globalisation on business of all sizes and develop an understanding of the environment in which business is conducted.
- Faculty with broad expertise and experience abroad
- Instruction in small, international groups
- Case studies and projects with international organizations provide opportunity to put theory into practice
- Internship and career opportunities through career office, information and networking programmes, and industry contacts
- Strong network of partner universities around the world for optional studies abroad
- Lectures on contemporary business issues from working practitioners (Honnef Business Talks, Extra Curriculum)
- International campus environment provides multiple perspectives
- Language courses and studies abroad strengthen fluency and cross-cultural skills
Awards and recognitionsThe IUBH programmes meet the highest demands of the industry. The following accreditations guarantee their quality.
Quality guaranteed through external educational inspectorate.
The IUBH is accredited by the German Science and Humanities Council.
Further informationProgramme characteristics