Programme Information – IUBH Pathway Programme
- Language of instruction is English
- Focus on study-related skills
- German language in order to facilitate job opportunities in Germany
- Courses to improve soft skills, leadership and negotiation skills
Outstanding Teaching and Individual Attention
- A global and accomplished faculty that shares knowledge and experience with students
- Intensive work in small groups (around 20 students) with an international profile
Focussed on your success at IUBH
- To-the-point preparation for your high level study programme at IUBH
- Full integration into Campus life and students´ networks to facilitate your personal contacts and to facilitate your success
Excellent Campus Infrastructure
- Student dorms, campus WLAN and a good range of food options
- Campus infrastructure, high-end IUBH library, study advisory service
Facts & Figures
IUBH Pathway Programme
Degree: IUBH Pathway Certificate
Duration of study: 2 semesters
Language of instruction: English
Campus: Bad Honnef
Intake: March & September
* If you do not reach the necessary IELTS score language courses are available.
Your benefits at IUBH
Your studies help you to develop your strengths and interests and to combine them into a successful career. You will look at the impact of globalisation on business of all sizes and develop an understanding of the environment in which business is conducted.
- Faculty with broad expertise and experience abroad
- Instruction in small, international groups
- Thorough preparation of your IUBH study programme including the skills needed for a successful study at IUBH, such as scientific English in reading, writing and communicating; presentation skills
- The development of key social, professional and intercultural skills for a successful management career
- The university's extensive industry contacts for internships and career, including information and networking programmes
- German language in order to facilitate job opportunities during and after studies
Awards and recognitionsThe IUBH programmes meet the highest demands of the industry. The following accreditations guarantee their quality.
Quality guaranteed through external educational inspectorate.
The IUBH is accredited by the German Science and Humanities Council.
Further informationIUBH Foundation Programme