Student apartments in Bad Honnef
Our students live in six modern apartment houses with a total of 203 residential units – directly on the Bad Honnef campus or only two minutes away on foot:
- campus study – friends and fellow students in your immediate vicinity
- the library is just round the corner
- privacy within your own four walls, but with friends next doorn
- campus events and Charly's Lounge within eyeshot
- Bad Honnef's town centre only a two-minute walk away
- internet access within your own room or apartment, as well as cable or satellite TV
The choice is yours:
- room in a 3-person flat share (furnished, with joint use of kitchen and bathroom): 390 euro
- room in a 2-person flat share (furnished, with joint use of kitchen and bathroom): 435 euro
- single apartment (furnished, with kitchen and bathroom): 455 euro
- suite (furnished, with kitchen and bathroom): 600 euro
The standard fixtures of the 2-person and 3-person flat shares and of the single apartments include:
- fully built-in kitchen
- room with bed, mattress and wardrobe
- desk and chair
- shelves, armchair and small side-table
- curtain rail and curtains
- balcony or terrace
The apartment houses also provide a laundry room, bicycle stand (outside), cable and, in some cases, satellite radio and TV, as well as telephone and Internet access.
Please Note: On moving in a one-time fee of €150 for "wear and tear" is payable. The deposit is one month's rent. The licence fee for the general public broadcasting is additional.
Apply in good time for one of the above-mentioned apartments and/or for a parking place on the campus:
Campus gastronomy in Bad Honnef
Enjoy the gastronomy on our campus in Bad Honnef – whether for a latte macchiato or croissant between lectures, or simply to indulge in some culinary delights.
Dallmayr Café & Bar
Since November 2008 our campus in Bad Honnef has had a Dallmayr Café & Bar – the first on a university campus. The new lounge was designed by the well-known Munich architects Arnold/Werner, whose clients include FC Bayern Munich as well as Dallmayr. The interior design conveys lifestyle and relaxation. Study and work in a pleasant atmosphere, and enjoy various coffee specialities and Italian snacks or filled focaccia.
In our modern cafeteria, you can choose daily from a large range of healthy and delicious dishes. Lunch can be combined from 15 different dishes, ranging from vegetables and pasta to crunchy salads and delicious desserts.
A special attraction is the student bar Charly's Lounge. Not only can students relax over a café latte: besides the "End of Semester Bash" and privately organised parties, this is where we celebrate the Oktoberfest and Halloween. Spontaneous barbecues even take place on the roof terrace when our Head Chef thinks the weather is fine enough ...
Whether for a business lunch or fine dining, for a company event or a family celebration – the anno combines international culinary delicacies with friendly and professional service. Situated in the heart of St. Anno Park with its old trees, the restaurant's outdoor gastronomy can be enjoyed to the full on fine summer days when everyday worries can quickly be forgotten.