Do you want to apply?
International student application guidelinesIf you are applying for a bachelor or master programme, this information will help you to do it correctly.
- Check admission requirements
- Send electronic application to IUBH via the online application or contact one of our international agents
- Receive acceptance form & transfer deposit to reserve study place
- Receive offer letter & tuition contract
- Apply for visa
- Receive confirmation of enrolment in the IUBH
Your application in detail
1. Check admission requirementsThe entry requirements to enter the IUBH vary depending on your previous education and the programme you are interested in.
You’ll find all details in the section Entry requirements. For further questions contact the International Admission Office.
2. Send application to the IUBH (electronically)
Please be sure to upload all of the documents listed below:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
- Personal statement* (maximum 800 words, 1-2 pages, paper format DIN A4)
- 1 passport photograph
- Copies of your school leaving certificate + transcript of academic records
- Copy of TOEFL/IELTS/CEFR/Pearson (PTE) score report
- Copy of your passport
*Personal statement: We welcome students who reflect our values: academic excellence, international orientation and high commitment to personal goals and achievements. Please write approximately 1 ½ page (maximum 800 words) about
- your personal goals
- why you have chosen the IUBH
After submitting your online application we will check if you fulfil the entry requirements and will contact you within two weeks.
3. Receive acceptance form & transfer deposit to reserve study place
If you fulfil the requirements, you will receive an acceptance form. You must sign the acceptance form and pay a deposit to the university's bank account via www.iubh.flywire.com
This deposit is mentioned in the acceptance form and will be deducted from your tuition fees.
4. University's offer letter & tuition contractAfter paying the deposit, you will receive the university's offer letter and your tuition contract documents. You will need both for your visa application.
Please sign the contract and return it to IUBH via email as soon as possible.
5. Visa application for Non-EU applicantsSee Visa Process here. For help please contact our international admission team.
6. Receive counter signed tuition contract
Once we have received your signed tuition contract we will send you a counter signed copy, the orientation information and the invoices for the remaining fees.