International Management Bachelor Study Programme
The IUBH positioned itself in the field of business administration as Germany's best private university of applied science, in the current CHE Ranking.
A Bachelor degree in International Management gives you choice. Nearly every company that operates internationally is your potential employer.
Marketing and public relations, sales, accounting, financing and controlling or even human resources are all divisions you can work for. As a student in the Bachelor programme International Management you can choose from several electives in the 5th and 6th semester in order to specialize further. Join us to start your global career in Germany or abroad.
Become an expert in:
- International Marketing
- Internal Human Resource Management
- International Accounting & Finance
Facts & figures: International Management
Your benefit at IUBH
Your studies help you to develop your strengths and interests and to combine them into a successful career. You’ll gain knowledge from all areas of international business in a comprehensive and application oriented manner.
- Faculty with proven international experience
- Instruction in small, international groups
- Theory and practice linked through case studies and projects with international organizations
- Option to gain a permanent work permit for Germany and the European Union
- Access to extensive industry contacts for internships and career, including information and networking programmes
- Development of key social, professional and intercultural skills
- International perspective from additional languages courses and experience abroad
- Strong network of partner universities around the world for optional studies abroad
- Broad variety of additional lectures from top industry managers (Honnef Business Talks, Extra Curriculum)
Your future - your career opportunities
What are your strengths and interests? With a bachelor in international management you're only limited by your imagination.
- Marketing Manager of a international manufacturer
Your responsibilities include successfully positioning your products on the market. For this you'll make strategic decisions and decide how to use the instruments in the marketing-mix.
- Controller of an international financial service provider
You will evaluate and analyze the financial situation of a company, support the management in developing strategy and plan sales from your figures.
- Management Consultant
You'll analyze and evaluate operations processes and make recommendations on how structures and processes can be improved.
The graduates of the International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef • Bonn are respected employees in national and international companies. Career Days, the annual recruiting fair held on campus, gives students a chance to meet potential employers and maybe even to sign a job offer.