Project Management - International Management Master study programme
Post Study work option for IUBH graduates. Start your career!
The specialization in "Project Management" as a part of our International Management Master's study programme provides you with the theoretical and practical skills every project manager should master. In addition to strategic and operational project controlling skills, this specialization provides you with knowledge and expertise in change management and successful project management within organizations.
After completing this specialization course, you will be a key player for virtual any successful company as modern managing techniques require excellent skills in project management.
Facts & figures: Project Management - M.A. Int. Management
- faculty with proven business and international experience
- the strong link between theory and practice through case studies and projects with international organizations
- the development of key social, professional and intercultural skills for a successful management career
- a professional edge through an extensive, optional foreign language programme
- the university’s extensive industry contacts for internships and career, including information and networking programmes
- instructions in small, international groups, in English
- attractive options to start your career in Germany as an alumnus of IUBH
Your future - your career opportunities
The Master of International Management - Project Management qualifies you for a full scope of career possibilities.
Campus Bad Honnef
The infrastructure of the Bad Honnef campus is characterised by a state-of-the-art infrastructure: Student dorms, campus WLAN, Career Services, International Office and alumni network advise and support you in your studies and your career planning. In addition we provide a superior campus gastronomy, which adds to the relaxing and comfortable surroundings, as do the leisure activities organised by both the IUBH and the students themselves.