Start studying in 2013
Your Chance with IUBH. 4year bachelor programme starts on November 9th, application deadline August 20th.
- HIGH QUALITY EDUCATION IN GERMANY - TAUGHT IN ENGLISH - AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE
- STUDENTS OVER 50 COUNTRIES WITH STUDY, LIVE, WORK VISAS FOR THE EU THROUGH IUBH
- ACCOMMODATION GUARANTEED
- PLACEMENT OF STUDENTS INTO WELL-PAID JOBS WITH INTERNATIONALLY ORIENTED GERMAN COMPANIES
- SMALL CLASS SIZES, TOP PROFESSORS AND OPTIMAL SUPPORT ACHIEVES MINIMAL DROP OUT RATES (0.5%) FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- FIRST CLASS TEACHING AND CAMPUS FACILITIES
- IUBH VISA SUPPORT PACKAGE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- STUDENTS UNDER 18 YEARS MAY JOIN IUBH
Learn more about our Programmes
The IUBH School of Business and Management is one of Germany's leading private universities. We prepare students for international careers in service management. Our programmes focus on management. At the bachelor level we offer aviation, international, and hospitality management. At the master level we provide international management with various specialisations such as hospitality.
Bad Honnef, Germany is at the centre of the European Union. Our campus is located in a safe, small town on the Rhine in one of the most beautiful tourist regions of Germany. The nearby cities of Cologne and Bonn are ideal for cultural events and nights on the town. The nearby countries of France, the Netherlands and Belgium are waiting to be discovered by day trip.
With a completed German university degree you are allowed to work and stay in University and the EU. After completing your studies and working for three years, you will receive an unlimited work permit, the "green card" for Germany. This unique opportunity enables you to work not only in Germany, but also in the entire EU. It is also available to your spouse.
- faculty with proven international experience
- attractive options for specialisations in marketing, finance, human ressource management, hospitality, and aviation
- the strong link between theory and practice through case studies and projects with international organizations
- the development of key social, professional and intercultural skills for a successful management career
- a professional edge through an extensive, optional foreign language programme
- the university’s extensive industry contacts for internships and career, including information and networking programmes
- instructions in small, international groups, in English
- attractive options to start your career in Germany as an alumnus of IUBH
Recognitions, accreditations and corporate partners
An international career depends on many criteria and the British Council has recently rated Germany as one of the top two countries in terms of education degree recognition and quality assurance. IUBH is recognised globally by governing bodies and an array of corporate partners. Our career links to German companies is one of the biggest reasons international students come to IUBH.
- Only German university of applied sciences with membership in Leading Hotel Schools of the World
- Granted UNWTO.TedQual Certificate by the World Tourism Organisation of the United Nations
Take a look at our campus in the IUBH Lipdub:
Campus Bad Honnef
The infrastructure of the Bad Honnef campus is characterised by a state-of-the-art infrastructure: Student dorms, campus WLAN, Career Services, International Office and alumni network advise and support you in your studies and your career planning. In addition we provide a superior campus gastronomy, which adds to the relaxing and comfortable surroundings, as do the leisure activities organised by both the IUBH and the students themselves.
Business +/- Ethics Talk
Call our International Admission Office for more Details:
Best Private University in Germany
This programme is taught in English. Academic literature is often only available in English and each university graduate has to be capable of writing an article in English.
- IELTS of 6.0
- SAT > 1,400 Pts or ACT > 20 points or Pass the IUBH entry test in one of our partner´s offices.
- Higher Secondary School leaving certificate with scores in the top 30% of your academic year
- Alternatively 5 months Foundation Programmes and language training available, min. IELTS level 3.0
- Entry criteria: Higher school leaving certificate, IELTS 4.5.
- IUBH VISA support package available on request.
Campus Bad Honnef ∙ Bonn, Germany