Programme Characteristics –
International Management · IT Management
Take Responsibility in IT Management
Order of study - Overview
In the first academic semester you will update and deeen your expertise in the area
of "General Managment".
With the support of faculty advice you select four out of six possible areas of focus and thereby determine the first corner points of your own personal competency profile:
- International Organizational Behavior
- Internal Human Resource Management
- International Management Accounting and Controlling
- International Marketing
- International Financial Management
- International Financial Accounting
The third semester focuses on your in-depth specialisation in IT management.
In the last academic semester you complete your master thesis. This thesis is done under the expert supervision of professors and lecturers as an independent scientific work to solve an identified management problem.
As a matter of course, it is also possible to do your master thesis in cooperation with a company.
The curriculum includes both scientific and practically oriented modules from the fields of business and management. The compulsory modules represent the generalist part of the curriculum and allow you to expand your knowledge of:
- Scientific Research Methods
- Applied Statistical Methods
- Strategic Aspects of Service Management
- Performance Measurement and Managmentt
- International Economic Policy
- International Business Ethics
- Corporate Governance in International Context
Four of six optional compulsory modules help to prepare you for a functional specialization:
- International organisational behaviour
- International human resource management
- International management accounting and control
- International financial accounting
- International financial management
- International marketing