International Management · Marketing – Overview
Master in International Management · Marketing
Programme introductionOver four semesters, the consecutive Master International Management · Marketing prepares you to work in marketing management roles in internationally operating organisations.
Focus on International Marketing Management
By focusing on the multinational and global challenges of managing a market- and customer oriented company, the international marketing major builds your understanding of the sales and marketing issues of international organisations.
You will improve your competencies in international marketing, brand management, market research, consumer behaviour, organisational strategy and pricing through analysis of successful concepts of international marketing management. The focus on (inter)cultural challenges in various country markets not only increases your methodological, but also your socio-cultural skills.
- Language of instruction is English
- Specialisation: International Marketing
- Courses to improve soft skills, leadership and negotiation skills
- a global and accomplished faculty that shares knowledge and experience with students
- intensive work in small groups (around 20 students) with an international profile
- academic knowledge is put to work in case studies, projects and hands-on research
- real-life experience through guest lectures, company presentations, company projects and excursions
- Student dorms, campus WLAN and a good range of food options
- Career Services, International Office and alumni network advice and support you in your studies and your career planning
Facts & figures
Master International Management · Marketing
Degree: Master of Arts
Duration of study: 4 semesters
(3 semesters study + 1 semester Master thesis)
Language of instruction: English
Campus: Bad Honnef
Intake: March & September
Your benefits at IUBH
- Faculty with proven international experience
- Instruction in small, international groups, in English
- Theory and practice linked through case studies and off-campus projects
- The development of key social, professional and intercultural skills for a successful management career
- Extensive, foreign language programme
Awards & recognitions
Quality guaranteed through external educational inspectorate.
The IUBH is accredited by the German Science and Humanities Council.