Intern. Management for Non-Business Graduates – Overview
Master Inter. Management for Non-Business Graduates
If you have a good academic background, but come from a non-business academic or professional background, this programme is for you.
To help you rise to a role in upper management, this programme gives you a comprehensive business education. It combines a one-semester preparatory course with our four semester Master programme in International Management. You can specialise in marketing, accounting and finance, human resource, hospitality or aviation management.
To qualify, you need a Bachelor degree in an area other than business. After successfully finishing the preparatory semester and four semesters of our Master programme, you will graduate with a Master of Arts degree in International Management. This degree qualifies you for a role in higher management or for a doctorate degree.
- One semester preparatory courses in business management subjects
- After successful completion of the prep course: four semester Master programme
- Specialisations in the Master programme: international marketing, finance & accounting, hospitality management, human resource management or aviation management
- Language of instruction is English
- Courses to improve soft skills, leadership and negotiation skills
- A global and accomplished faculty that shares knowledge and experience with students
- Intensive work in small groups (around 20 students) with an international profile
- Academic knowledge is put to work in case studies, projects and hands-on research
- Real-life experience through guest lectures, company presentations, company projects and excursions
- Student dorms, campus WLAN and a good range of food options
- Career Services, International Office and alumni network advice and support you in your studies and your career planning
Facts & figures
Master International Management for Non-Business Graduates
Degree: Master of Arts
Duration of study: 1 semester preparation courses plus 4 semesters Master programme (3 semesters study + 1 semester Master thesis)
Language of instruction: English
Campus: Bad Honnef
Intake: March & September
Your benefits at IUBH
- A solid preparation semester in the basics of business administration
- An internationally oriented programme on a multinational and multicultural campus
- Faculty with professional experience at home and abroad
- Instruction in small, international groups, in English
- A strong link between theory and practice through case studies and projects with international organisations
- The development of key social, professional and intercultural skills for a successful management career
- The university’s extensive industry contacts
- Extensive, foreign language programme
Awards & recognitions
Quality guaranteed through external educational inspectorate.
The IUBH is accredited by the German Science and Humanities Council.