Programme Information – IUBH PreMaster Programme
Leverage your success and start your studies in 2015!
Outstanding Teaching and Individual Attention
- A global and accomplished faculty that shares knowledge and experience with students
- Intensive work in small groups (around 20 students) with an international profile
Practice-Oriented Through and Through
- Academic knowledge is put to work in case studies, projects and hands-on research
- Real-life experience through guest lectures, company presentations, company projects and excursions
Excellent Campus Infrastructure
- Student dorms, campus WLAN and a good range of food options
- Campus infrastructure, high-end IUBH library, study advisory service
Facts & Figures
IUBH PreMaster Programme
Duration of study: ½ Semester
Language of instruction: English
Campus: Bad Honnef
Intake: May & November,
late arrival possible upon request
Your benefits at IUBH
- Faculty with proven international experience
- Instruction in small, international groups, in English
- Thorough preparation of your IUBH study programme including the skills needed for a successful study at IUBH
- The development of key social, professional and intercultural skills for a successful management career
- The university's extensive industry contacts for internships and career, including information and networking programmes
Awards and recognitionsThe IUBH programmes meet the highest demands of the industry. The following accreditations guarantee their quality.
Quality guaranteed through external educational inspectorate.
The IUBH is accredited by the German Science and Humanities Council.
Further informationIUBH PreMaster Programme