Overview – Transport & Logistics Management (M.A.)
Master in Transport & Logistics Management
Our Master of Arts in Transport & Logistics Management examines business activities in the transport and logistics sector, such as aviation or freight transport.
This degree is ideal for applicants with a degree in aviation management, tourism, geography, economics or business administration or who have studied engineering.
You will learn to understand the economic relationship between the transport and logistics sectors. You will also learn and use the he management tools that are important for this business area.The programme conveys in-depth knowledge on the economic interrelationship between the transport and logistics sectors. It additionally focuses on management tools that are important for this area of business.
- Language of instruction is English
- Specialisations: Ground Transport or Aviation or Decision Making
- Courses to improve soft skills, corporate and employee leadership and negotiation skills
- A global and accomplished faculty that shares knowledge and experience with students
- Intensive work in small groups (around 20 students) with an international profile
- Academic knowledge is put to work in case studies, projects and hands-on research
- Real-life experience through guest lectures, company projects and presentations and excursions
- Student dorms, campus WLAN and a good range of food options
- Career Services, International Office and alumni network provide advice and support for your studies and career planning
Facts & Figures
Master Transport & Logistics Management
Degree: Master of Arts (M.A.)
Duration of study: 4 semesters
Language of instruction: English
Campus: Bad Honnef
Your benefits at IUBH
- An strong academic programme on an international campus
- Faculty with professional experience at home and abroad
- Instruction in small, international groups, in English
- A strong link between theory and practice through case studies and projects with international organisations
- The development of key social, professional and intercultural skills for a successful management career
- The university’s extensive industry contacts for internships and career, including information and networking programmes
- A professional edge through an extensive, optional foreign language programme
Awards & recognitions
Quality guaranteed through external educational inspectorate.
The IUBH is accredited by the German Science and Humanities Council.