Aviation Management (M.A.) ‒ future aviation industry
Bringing customers and goods quickly and safely to their destinations – these are the main tasks in aviation management. In senior management, however, the market position and the efficiency of the company are also in your hands.
With the Master in Aviation Management you turn your passion for aviation and logistics processes into your profession. This course of studies provides you with the necessary know-how in the field of aviation management, enabling you to subsequently assume management responsibility in an industry-specific company with international operations.
Facts & Figures
International Management · Aviation
International Aviation Management
Why should I study Aviation Management at IUBH?
- InternationalInternational campus with students and professors from more than 85 nations
- Practical orientationHigh degree of practical relevance through guest speakers, company presentations, corporate projects and field trips
- English-speakingLectures in English and intensive exchanges with professors and fellow students
- NetworkTop-class network of industry contacts for careers at home and abroad
- Small groupsInstruction in small groups given by lecturers with track records of practical experience
- ExpertiseYou may choose from different specialisations
- UniqueUnique study programme with a high rate of recognition in the industry
- KnowledgeAcademic knowledge is consistently taught in case studies, project work and applied research projects
Your personal focus
During your studies, you complete the specialisation in aviation with the following courses:
- Strategic Project Planning
- Aviation Policy
- Aviation Simulation Game
- Aviation Seminar
- Controlling Airlines and Airports
What are the professional prospects in Aviation Management?
The Master degree course specialised in Aviation Management makes you a sought-after expert in the field of aviation. As a future manager you assume responsibility in the field of aviation and logistics.
Airlines, airports, logistics and transport enterprises, above all those with international business activities today already prefer to employ graduates from IUBH.
What others say about this programme
Even before finishing my A-Levels, I had the desire to pursue a professional career in the aviation sector. The International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef · Bonn convinced me with its practical study course in aviation management, giving me the opportunity to combine my personal interest with comprehensive academic knowledge.