Successful Health Care Management
Whether in hospitals, ambulatory care, medical tourism or in health or nursing insurance – doctors, nurses and the whole health care sector are becoming increasingly international. For a management career in the healthcare sector, therefore, good language skills are just as necessary as comprehensive knowledge of the sector.
During your Master studies at the IUBH you not only learn about strategic decision-making factors but also with the complex processes of health management, and acquire all the essential know-how required for taking on a responsible position in the health industry.
Facts & Figures
International Management · Health Care
International Health Care Management
Why should I study Health Care Management at IUBH?
- InternationalInternational campus with students and professors from more than 85 nations
- Practical orientationHigh degree of practical relevance through guest speakers, company presentations, corporate projects and field trips
- English-speakingLectures in English and intensive exchanges with professors and fellow students
- NetworkTop-class network of industry contacts for careers at home and abroad
- Small groupsInstruction in small groups given by lecturers with track records of practical experience
- ExpertiseYou may choose from different specialisations
- UniqueUnique study programme with a high rate of recognition in the industry
- KnowledgeAcademic knowledge is consistently taught in case studies, project work and applied research projects
Your personal focus
During your studies, you complete the specialisation in health care with the following courses:
- Clinical Supply Chain Management
- Clinical Governance & Risk
- International Health Care Systems
- Evidence Based Medicine
- Strategic Hospital Management
What are the professional prospects in Health Care Management?
Whether you work as a consultant for operational health management in a global company, as an account manager for clinics, in a management consultancy or as a manager for strategic corporate development in health institutions – there is a wide variety of tasks in the health industry. With the Master degree in Health Care Management you acquire all the specialist knowledge which you require as a successful manager in the health industry.
What others say about this programme
We have been hiring IUBH School of Business and Management graduates for years, and they support us very actively in implementing our ideas. The students acquire the expertise and soft skills that make them valuable employees for us – they bring a combination of professional competence, service mentality and an ability to tackle projects and responsibilities in a structured manner.