Enhance your career at your own pace – anytime, anywhere
An IUBH M.A. in Leadership and Management is the ideal launch pad to an international management career.
As an IUBH master graduate, you are set for a successful career in a continually changing global business environment. You will have the ability to initiate and lead change in a corporate environment and apply acquired entrepreneurial and leadership skills.
Facts & Figures
Leadership & Management
smart entry: Berlin
smart entry: anytime
Why should I study Leadership & Management at IUBH?
- InternationalInternational community with students and professors from more than 85 nations
- Practical orientationHigh degree of practical relevance through realistic projects and case studies
- English-speakingLectures in English and intensive exchanges with professors and fellow students
- NetworkTop-class network of industry contacts for careers at home and abroad
- Small groupsInstruction in small groups given by lecturers with track records of practical experience
- ExpertiseYou may choose from different specialisations
- UniqueUnique study programme with a high rate of recognition in the industry
- KnowledgeAcademic knowledge is consistently taught in case studies, project work and applied research projects
* Depending on your preferred study model. Part-time studies only possible for the online part.
Set your personal focus
During your studies, you can chose one of the following electives:
- Managerial Economics
- Business German
What are the professional prospects in Leadership & Management?
The IUBH Master’s programme in Leadership and Management teaches key skills of leadership that are equally applicable to general management, controlling, human resources and innovation management. The huge corporate demand for globally-oriented executives and IUBH’s excellent reputation in academia and industry gives IUBH graduates huge leverage for a successful career, whether in their country of origin, in Germany or one of 25 Schengen countries covered by a post-study work permit.
To give international students the opportunity to work in Europe, the IUBH also offers a special career package which is broken down into four main phases: Cultural awareness, networking in Germany, the capstone project and finally the chance to get a job in Germany. The IUBH „Career Package“ maximises your chances of a successful career with a German company by offering detailed information on exactly what German employers are looking for.
- Business Consulting
- Innovation Management
- Human Resources
- Corporate Management
- Marketing and Branding
Furthermore, you have a post-study work option** in Germany because in order to offset a shortage of skilled labour, the German government grants international graduates, who have spent their last semester in Germany, a job-search visa of up to 18 months. You are entitled to a settlement permit after only two years if you have a German university degree and a full-time job in a suitable field. Provided you have a minimum gross annual income of currently € 47,600 or € 37,128 in shortage professions you can apply for the “EU Blue Card” temporary residence title in Germany.
** For more information and all requirements please see here.
What others say about this programme
With its focus on leadership and current business affairs, the IUBH master´s programme provides me with the right tools to design my personal career strategy so that I can leverage my position on the global job market and enhance my chances for success. I feel confident about my skills and my ability to find a promising job after graduation, either in Germany or abroad.