Marketing Management (M.A.) ‒ manage branding successfully
You control international marketing and advertising campaigns, you work together with partners, colleagues and agencies throughout the world: with a Master's degree in International Marketing, you can become a leading marketing executive in a globally based company.
With the degree in Marketing Management you turn your liking for creativity and customer relations into your profession. You process the necessary know-how in the fields of Marketing, Sales und Brand Building, so that you are subsequently able to take over management responsibility in a company operating in an international environment.
Facts & Figures
International Management · Marketing
International Marketing Management
Why should I study Marketing Management at IUBH?
- InternationalInternational campus with students and professors from more than 85 nations
- Practical orientationHigh degree of practical relevance through guest speakers, company presentations, corporate projects and field trips
- English-speakingLectures in English and intensive exchanges with professors and fellow students
- NetworkTop-class network of industry contacts for careers at home and abroad
- Small groupsInstruction in small groups given by lecturers with track records of practical experience
- ExpertiseYou may choose from different specialisations
- UniqueUnique study programme with a high rate of recognition in the industry
- KnowledgeAcademic knowledge is consistently taught in case studies, project work and applied research projects
Your personal focus
During your studies, you complete the specialisation in marketing management with the following courses:
- Global Brand Management
- International Consumer Behaviour
- Applied Marketing Research
- Current Issues in International Marketing
- Sales & Pricing
What are the professional prospects in Marketing Management?
Your future working fields after obtaining a Master degree are top management positions in Marketing and/or Sales – whether this is at agency level, in major corporations or small and medium-sized enterprises or NGOs.
Marketing or public relation agencies, business consultancies and market research companies above all those with international business activities today already prefer to employ graduates from IUBH.
What others say about this programme
The International Marketing Management provides a great opportunity for students to develop their knowledge and skills required for the current market. The program covers not only traditional offline marketing, but also new exponential technologies that are reshaping marketing practices. So by concluding the program the student will be ready to face all challenges and opportunities to come!