Business Master for Non-Business Graduates
Do you have a university degree in a non-business subject, and would like to pursue a career in management? Then you are also welcome at the IUBH as a career changer.
The Master in International Management for Non-Business Graduates is non-consecutive, that is, it does not necessarily follow on from previous studies in economics. The programme is specially designed for people who would like to acquire fundamental knowledge of business administration and international management – with the objective of qualifying for a position in senior management.
Facts & Figures
Business Studies for Non-Business Graduates
M.A. Internationales Finance & Accounting
M.A. Internationales Health Care Management
M.A. Internationales Hospitality Management
M.A. Internationales Human Resource Management
M.A. Internationales Marketing Management
M.A. IT Management
Why should I study at IUBH?
- InternationalInternational campus with students and professors from more than 85 nations
- Practical orientationHigh degree of practical relevance through guest speakers, company presentations, corporate projects and field trips
- English-speakingLectures in English and intensive exchanges with professors and fellow students
- NetworkTop-class network of industry contacts for careers at home and abroad
- Small groupsInstruction in small groups given by lecturers with track records of practical experience
- ExpertiseYou may choose from different specialisations
- UniqueUnique study programme with a high rate of recognition in the industry
- KnowledgeAcademic knowledge is consistently taught in case studies, project work and applied research projects
Set your personal focus
Focus on the important things - get your degree at top-speed with the Master International Management for Non-Business Graduates:
- Finance & Accounting
- Health Care
- Human Resources
- IT Management
What are the professional prospects in International Management?
The Master in International Management opens up many opportunities. The world of business is at your feet – whether you want to work in banks, management consultancies, major groups or small and medium-sized enterprises.
Once you have graduated, you will in future be able to work in top management positions in the fields of Marketing, Sales, Accounting, Financing and Controlling or also in Human Resource, Customer Service and Public Relations. Complete your Master at the IUBH and qualify yourself for attractive jobs in the globalised business world
What others say about this programme
First and foremost, I decided to attend the IUBH because of its international environment and its outstanding reputation. In the course of my studies I learned that the university has even more than that to offer.