Expand your expertise while working
In collaboration with PAREXEL International IUBH now offers a brand new MBA programme “Clinical Research Management”.
This 6 semester long professional certification uses blended and onsite learning with industry experts from PAREXEL International. The Postgraduate Certificate in Clinical Research Management provides in-depth knowledge and insights about the clinical research industry, from drug discovery to regulatory requirements and data management. Our programme blends theory with practice, and uses authentic case studies to ensure effective learning and immediate application in the workplace. Graduates are qualified for pharmaceutical and medical research service management.
Facts & Figures
Clinical Research Management
Why should I study MBA Clinical Reserch Management at IUBH?
- InternationalInternational community with students and professors from more than 85 nations
- Practical orientationHigh degree of practical relevance through realistic projects and case studies
- English-speakingLectures in English and intensive exchanges with professors and fellow students
- NetworkTop-class network of industry contacts for careers at home and abroad
- Small groupsInstruction in small groups given by lecturers with track records of practical experience
- ExpertiseYou may choose from different specialisations
- UniqueUnique study programme with a high rate of recognition in the industry
- KnowledgeAcademic knowledge is consistently taught in case studies, project work and applied research projects
Set your personal focus
During your studies, you can chose one of the following specialisations:
- Change Management
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
What are the professional prospects as a Clinical Research Manager?
Clinical Research Managers are responsible for organising, coordinating and conducting clinical trials as well as liaising with external clients, committees and official partners. Pharmaceutical and medical research is an industry of high economic importance while at the same time being highly regulated. Therefore, it generates a high demand of experts who combine a pharmaceutical background with micro- and macroeconomic competencies.
The MBA programme Clinical Research Management provides interesting career opportunities at entry and management levels for a diverse target group:
- Future Senior Managers in the pharmaceutical or medical service management
- Biologists or are scientists who want to specialise in this particular field or aspire to a position in management
- Pharmaceutical or medical professionals who strive to deepen their knowledge in the areas of pharmaceutical research and service management
The distance learning MBA at IUBH prepares you perfectly for your role as a manager – by imparting state-of-the-art knowledge, highlighting practical application and focusing on clear goals. The attendance parts of the course organised by PAREXEL International provide you with the opportunity to apply the course contents directly in the real-life context of the company.
What others say about this programme
How quickly does a test person respond to a new brain cancer treatment drug? How do I manage an international drug study? How do I best present research results and statistics? Our MBA degree programme offers professionals a solid specialised further education in the field of clinical research. Theoretical knowledge is supplemented with the practical expertise of our partner PAREXEL, a global biopharmaceutical services organisation with offices in more than 50 countries around the world.