Preparation Semester for Master Programmes
"Thorough preparation accounts for 50% of success in life" - German saying
Do you have a university degree in a non-business subject, and would like to pursue a career in management? Or do you want to complete a 60 ECTS Master's programme, but don't fullfill
all of the requirements?
Start your Master's career with our Path2Master programme! We prepare non-business graduates for a business master and provides you with an extra 30 ECTS.
Facts & Figures
IUBH Path2Master Certificate (extra 30 ECTS)
Overview of subjects
- Business Basics
- German and Intercultural Communication
- Academic Standards and Procedures
- Professional Development
Focus on your success in your IUBH Master programmeIn our Path2Master programme, you focus on classical business administration content. This semester provides you with ideal preparation for the business content in the subsequent semesters of your Master or MBA programme. You can also become acquainted with your later specialisations and will gain knowledge in the important fundamentals of business administration.
Guaranteed progression into high-end quality IUBH Master programmes
IUBH research has shown, that success at IUBH and in the German economy depends highly upon communication skills, thorough Knowledge in management subjects and personal networks. All these are trained intensively in the Path2Master programme - in order to give you the best possible start into your global career.
Upon graduation, your progression into all our high-class master's programmes is guaranteed!
Leverage your success and start your studies
- Outstanding Teaching and Individual Attention
- A global and accomplished faculty that shares knowledge and experience with students
- Intensive work in small groups (around 20 students) with an international profile
- Practice-Oriented Through and Through
- Academic knowledge is put to work in case studies, projects and hands-on research
- Real-life experience through guest lectures, company presentations, company projects and excursions
- Excellent Campus Infrastructure
- Student dorms, campus WLAN and a good range of food options
- Campus infrastructure, high-end IUBH library, study advisory service
Your benefits at IUBH
- Qualified lecturersFaculty with international business, consulting and academic experience
- Learning environmentInstruction in small, international groups and in English
- On-site supportExclusive campus community - faculty and staff know you by name
- PreparationDevelopment of key social, professional and intercultural skills for a successful management career
- NetworkExtensive industry contacts for internships and career, including information and networking programmes