Transport & Logistics – this road takes you to your goal!
When it is a question of transporting goods from A to B, particularly in our globalised world, it is becoming more and more important to recognise and solve logistical problems.
The Master in Transport & Logistics Management prepares you to take on leadership and management functions in companies in the logistics and freight industry. The study programme builds on the foundation of your first business related degree and deepens your previous knowledge so that you can competently assume positions of responsibility and leadership.
Facts & Figures
Transport & Logistics Management
International Management - Logistics & Transport
Why should I study Transport & Logistics Management at IUBH?
- InternationalInternational campus with students and professors from more than 85 nations
- Theory & practiceTheory and practice closely linked through case studies, projects and certificates
- English-speakingLectures in English and intensive exchanges with professors and fellow students
- NetworkTop-class network of industry contacts for careers at home and abroad
- Small groupsInstruction in small groups given by lecturers with track records of practical experience
- ExpertiseSpecialisation options in pioneering fields, for example ground transport
- UniqueUnique study programme with a high rate of recognition in the industry
- KnowledgeComprehensive application-oriented knowledge from the fields of aviation, shipping and ground transport
Set your personal focus - Transport & Logistics Management
During your studies, you can chose one of the following specialisations:
- Ground Transport
- Decision Making
What are the professional prospects in the field of transport & logistics?
Diverse and important tasks with leadership responsibilities are waiting for you. The international orientation of your studies and the transport and logistics sector make you a global player.
Future employers could be transport and logistics firms, forwarding agencies, companies from the aviation sector and consulting firms who advise the supply-and-transport industries. Your job site could be in net management, where you ensure that networks are perfectly coordinated in terms of time frame and capacity and that all elements are completely intertwined. In yield management, on the other hand, you would be responsible for steering revenues by allocating seats or transport capacities. Other typical job areas could be controlling, marketing, market research, quality management, station management or strategic corporate planning.
What others say about this programme
The goal of the Master in Transport Management is to prepare interested and motivated students on a career in this fascinating industry. In the four semester Master program, all needed strategical, logistical and operative fundaments will be taught in order to pursue a responsible position including personnel management in the transport industry.