Aviation management – more than just flying!
Bring customers and cargo to their destination – in the shortest, safest and most convenient way.
In your bachelor degree programme in Aviation Management you learn about the special characteristics of the aviation industry’s global networks, managerial challenges and mechanisms and acquire business management skills. You get an excellent and academically sound education and thus lay the foundation for your international career in the aviation business.
Facts & Figures
Int. Aviation Management
Why should I study Aviation Management at IUBH?
- InternationalInternational campus with students and professors from more than 85 nations
- Theory & practiceTheory and practice closely linked through case studies, projects, certificates and internships
- English-speakingLectures in English and intensive exchanges with professors and fellow students
- NetworkTop-class network of industry contacts for internships and careers at home and abroad
- Small groupsInstruction in small groups given by lecturers with track records of practical experience
- ExpertiseTraining as an expert with the main focus on relevant areas, with a range of choices
- UniqueUnique study programme with a high rate of recognition in the industry
- Pilot licence Obtain a commercial pilot's licence with our Flying Bachelor course
Set your personal focus
During your studies, you can chose one of the following specialisations:
- Airline Marketing
- Airport Marketing
- Airport Sales & E-Commerce
- Safety Management
What are the professional prospects as an Aviation Manager?
After you have graduated, you have the choice: for example between a position with a low-cost airline or with a traditional airline, nationally as well as internationally.
However, airports, handling agencies or maintenance companies are also attractive employers for you.
Find out more about your career opportunities services here:
> To your career opportunities
What others say about this programme
The lectures could not be better, small groups of people, not more than 30, make it very easy for the student to study in a very good atmosphere.