The Fascination of Hospitality!
Enter the fascinating world of hospitality management. Lay a solid foundation for your career in the global industry of hospitality and tourism.
In this degree programme you learn about managerial aspects of this business from the ground up. Small classes and practical projects ensure a high quality education and the necessary practical relevance.
Facts & Figures
Int. Hospitality Management
What our students say
Why should I study Hospitality Management at IUBH?
- InternationalInternational campus with students and professors from more than 85 nations
- Theory & practiceTheory and practice closely linked through case studies, projects, certificates and internships
- English-speakingLectures in English and intensive exchanges with professors and fellow students
- NetworkTop-class network of industry contacts for internships and careers at home and abroad
- Small groupsInstruction in small groups given by lecturers with track records of practical experience
- ExpertiseTraining as an expert with the main focus on relevant areas, with a range of choices
- UniqueUnique study programme with a high rate of recognition in the industry
- CooperationsFounding member of the renowned professional association "Hotel Schools of Distinction"
Set your personal focus
During your studies, you can chose one of the following specialisations:
- Integrated Hospitality Management
- Sustainable Tourism, Hospitality & Events
- Destination Management
- Spa & Wellness
- Human Resource Management
What are the professional prospects as an Hospitality Manager?
After graduation you have a wide range of possibilities for starting your career in Germany or abroad. Potential employers include international hotel chains, holiday and club resorts, conference and trade fair organisers, business consultancies or specialised service providers in the hospitality industry.
Find out more about your career opportunities services here:
> To your career opportunities
What others say about this programme
Since then, the diversified study program offered at this university has reinforced my commitment. On the one hand, I have been able to profit from the extensive knowledge and industry experience of our professors. On the other hand, I could apply my theoretical understanding through practical elements that are part of the study program and through working for a local luxury resort hotel.