Create something great with Event Management!
Fairs, exhibitions, conferences in a scientific, commercial or political context, corporate marketing events or public cultural events – the event sector is colourful and diverse!
The International Event Management degree programme is practice oriented and provides you with an understanding of basic principles of business administration and specific managerial expertise related to trade-fairs, exhibitions, conferences and corporate events. Your career opportunities with a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in International Event Management are manifold – just as varied as the events you will realise.
Facts & Figures
International Event Management
Why should I study Event Management at IUBH?
- InternationalInternational campus with students and professors from more than 85 nations
- Theory & practiceTheory and practice closely linked through case studies, projects, certificates and internships
- English-speakingLectures in English and intensive exchanges with professors and fellow students
- NetworkTop-class network of industry contacts for internships and careers at home and abroad
- Small groupsInstruction in small groups given by lecturers with track records of practical experience
- ExpertiseTraining as an expert with the main focus on relevant areas, with a range of choices
- UniqueUnique study programme with a high rate of recognition in the industry
- CooperationsCooperation with the biggest network for event managers worldwide (MPI)
Set your personal focus
During your studies, you can chose one of the following specialisations:
- Event Design
- Human Resource Management
- Sales & Distribution
- Sustainable Tourism, Hospitality & Events
What are the professional prospects as an Event Manager?
Potential employers are event agencies, trade fair organisations, corporations and medium sized enterprises, concert promoters, theatre companies, media companies, PR agencies, as well as public institutions and non-profit organisations.
Find out more about your career opportunities services here:
> To your career opportunities
What others say about this programme
The studies were clearly enriched through various projects, such as planning and organising the IUBH fair booth at the ITB Berlin and planning various event concepts for companies.