Foundation for a universal career
You have the choice! Start you international career with our Bachelor in International Management. Marketing, sales and public relations, accounting, finance and controlling or human resource management – these are areas you can work in and specialise in with our degree programme.
Projects, field trips, and presentations ensure high practical relevance during the study programme. English is the language of instruction, a compulsory internship with an internationally active company and an optional semester abroad are only a few aspects that will have a positive impact on your future career.
Facts & Figures
What our students say
Why should I study International Management at IUBH?
- InternationalInternational campus with students and professors from more than 85 nations
- Theory & practiceTheory and practice closely linked through case studies, projects, certificates and internships
- English-speakingLectures in English and intensive exchanges with professors and fellow students
- NetworkTop-class network of industry contacts for internships and careers at home and abroad
- Small groupsInstruction in small groups given by lecturers with track records of practical experience
- ExpertiseTraining as an expert with the main focus on relevant areas, with a range of choices
- UniqueUnique study programme with a high rate of recognition in the industry
- KnowledgeComprehensive and application-oriented knowledge from all areas of international business administration
Set your personal focus
During your studies, you can chose one of the following specialisations:
- Human Resources
- Accounting & Finance
What are the professional prospects as an International Manager?
With a Bachelor in International Management many career opportunities are open to you. Whether it is as a marketing manager for a manufacturer of sporting goods, a controller for an international financial service company or as a business consultant in the telecommunications industry – the choice is yours and you can tailor the start of your career to fit your interests and strengths.
Find out more about your career opportunities services here:
> To your career opportunities
What others say about this programme
After my A-Levels it was important for me to find a study program which would give me the right combination of practical and theoretical knowledge. For this reason I chose the practice-related study program "International Management" at the International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef · Bonn.