Inspire the community with marketing!
Whether in an agency, a consulting firm, a marketing department within a company or directly with an internet service provider – creative marketing specialists are in high demand everywhere. This means that virtually every company – nationally and internationally – is a potential employer for you. This sector, particularly in the digital economy, is growing steadily and consequently offers great career prospects.
The International Marketing Management degree programme has a business administration focus, and is at the same time practice oriented and of high topical importance: Case studies, group projects, field trips and an integrated internship ensure direct practical relevance.
Facts & Figures
International Marketing Management
What our students say
Why should I study International Marketing Management at IUBH?
- InternationalInternational campus with students and professors from more than 85 nations
- Theory & practiceTheory and practice closely linked through case studies, projects, certificates and internships
- English-speakingLectures in English and intensive exchanges with professors and fellow students
- NetworkTop-class network of industry contacts for internships and careers at home and abroad
- Small groupsInstruction in small groups given by lecturers with track records of practical experience
- ExpertiseSpecialisation options in pioneering fields, for example online marketing
- UniqueUnique study programme with a high rate of recognition in the industry
- KnowledgeComprehensive application-oriented knowledge from the fields of marketing, communication and sales
Set your personal focus
During your studies, you can chose one of the following specialisations:
- Online Marketing
What are the professional prospects as an Marketing Manager?
University graduates with relevant knowledge in the area of marketing are sought after virtually everywhere: in agencies, companies from every sector that operate nationally and internationally, and consulting firms.
Find out more about your career opportunities services here:
> To your career opportunities
What others say about this programme
One of the three best reasons for studying at IUBH would have to be the Internationalism of the university. It’s a great place to meet people from all cultural backgrounds and learn from one another. The second reason would have to be the fact that the professors have pervious experience working in the various industries. Lastly, IUBH offers a vast amount of opportunities for their students through extra curricular field trips, job fairs, guest speaker presentations, and so much more.