"Thorough preparation accounts for 50% of success in life" - German saying
You already applied for one of our Bachelor's programmes and want to make sure you are ready to study in Germany?
Our Pre-Studies programme guarantees you the best possible start into your Bachelor programme.
Facts & Figures
IUBH Pre-Studies Certificate
Overview of subjects
- Academic Writing Skills
- German Language and Culture
- Academic Standards and Procedures
- Professional Development
Focus on your success in your IUBH Bachelor programme
Our 3 months-programme builds skills in order to leverage your success and to give you a smooth start in Germany. You live on Campus, you get acquainted with all the facilities, such as IUBH´s world class library, the globally oriented Campus, your fellow students from over 85 nations as well as the surroundings of Bad Honnef.
Once your degree programme starts, you can entirely focus on your studies and your personal success. Everything else, time consuming and distracting, has been done before - and your success story will start!
Guaranteed progression into high-end quality IUBH Bachelor programmes
IUBH research has shown, that success at IUBH and in the German economy depends highly upon communication skills, successful study habits and personal networks. All these are trained intensively in the Pre-Studies programme - in order to give you the best possible start into your academical career.
Leverage your success and start your studies
- Outstanding Teaching and Individual Attention
- A global and accomplished faculty that shares knowledge and experience with students
- Intensive work in small groups (around 20 students) with an international profile
- Practice-Oriented Through and Through
- Academic knowledge is put to work in case studies, projects and hands-on research
- Real-life experience through guest lectures, company presentations, company projects and excursions
- Excellent Campus Infrastructure
- Student dorms, campus WLAN and a good range of food options
- Campus infrastructure, high-end IUBH library, study advisory service
Your benefits at IUBH
- Qualified lecturersFaculty with international business, consulting and academic experience
- Learning environmentInstruction in small, international groups and in English
- On-site supportExclusive campus community - faculty and staff know you by name
- PreparationDevelopment of key social, professional and intercultural skills for a successful management career
- NetworkExtensive industry contacts for internships and career, including information and networking programmes