Work and study simultaneously!
Enter the fascinating world of hotel and hospitality management and lay a solid foundation for your career in the global industry of hospitality and tourism.
Within the IUBH programme Study & Work you combine practice-oriented coursework with practical experience on the job. After an intensive two-year German course you switch on a weekly basis between doing academic course work and working at one of our German business partner companies in the hotel and hospitality industry - this study model, the "dual system", optimises your opportunity to apply theoretical knowledge to practical situations.
Facts & Figures
Hotel Management Dual International
semester 5-9: no tuition fees (add. salary possible depending on employer)
semester 5-9: at one of 12 locations in Germany (e.g. Berlin, Munich, Hamburg)
academic IELTS 6.0/ TOEFL IBT 80 points/ PTE 56 points (51 points in each component)
Why should I study at IUBH?
- Theory & work experienceTheory and professional experience closely linked through case studies, projects, certificates and internships
- Open-mindedInternational students profit from our open-minded community and get support finding their ways in German life and culture.
- NetworkTop-class network of industry contacts for internships and careers at home and abroad
- Small groupsInstruction in small groups given by lecturers with track records of practical experience
- ExpertiseTraining as an expert with the main focus on relevant areas
- CooperationsFounding member of the renowned professional association "Hotel Schools of Distinction"
What are the professional prospects as a Hotel and Hospitality Manager?
After graduation you have a wide range of possibilities for starting your career in Germany or abroad. Potential employers include international hotel chains, holiday and club resorts, conference and trade fair organisers, business consultancies or specialised service providers in the hospitality industry.
Find out more about your career opportunities services here:
> To your career opportunities