Engineering Management ( M.A.)
Become a sought-after expert at the interface between management and technology
Have you completed your undergraduate degree and do you now strive to gain qualifications in engineering management to further enhance your employability? The English master’s course in engineering management gives you an optimal preparation for an international career at the interface between management and technology.
Facts & Figures
International Management · Engineering Project Management
Applicants for the study programme Master International Aviation Management in two semesters need at least 240 ECTS points in their undergraduate studies.
Why should I study engineering management at IUBH?
- InternationalInternational campus with students and professors from more than 85 nations
- Practical orientationHigh degree of practical relevance through guest speakers, company presentations, corporate projects and field trips
- English-speakingLectures in English and intensive exchanges with professors and fellow students
- NetworkTop-class network of industry contacts for careers at home and abroad
- Small groupsInstruction in small groups given by lecturers with track records of practical experience
- ExpertiseYou may choose from different specialisations
- UniqueUnique study programme with a high rate of recognition in the industry
- KnowledgeAcademic knowledge is consistently taught in case studies, project work and applied research projects
Your personal focus
During your studies (International Management · Engineering Management), you complete the specialization in engineering project management with the following courses:
- Internet of Things
- Product Development
- Project Management for Engineers
- Quality Management and Process Optimization
- Current Issues in Engineering Management
What are the professional prospects in engineering project management?
After completing your studies with the major Engineering Project Management, you will be able to assume management responsibility in goods and service production companies. Engineering Project Managers work at the interface between top management and engineering. They are responsible for the business coordination of projects and lead teams in the technical field.
IUBH graduates are highly regarded in both national and international companies. At our "Career Days" you already have the opportunity to make first contacts with future employers during your studies.
What others say about this programme
Qualified specialists, who have both technical know-how and management skills, are very much in demand on the global market. We pave the way for our students to pursue a career in an international and technology driven environment.