Accounting & Finance (M.A.) ‒ invest in your future
A company must also be stable in financial terms – this applies for a medium-sized export-oriented company as well as for a large multinational business. You are responsible for this as a manager in the field of Finance & Accounting – especially in questions of planning, deploying and monitoring the company's financial resources.
During your studies you gain comprehensive knowledge which prepares you for confidently working in the international capital market. Furthermore, against the background of your respective business context, you learn how to deal with the planning, use and control of financial resources.
Facts & Figures
International Management · Finance & Accounting
International Finance & Accounting
6 or 8 semesters (part-time)
6 semesters (Study & Work)
*Dublin: first intake Autumn 2018Find more information about our Study & Work programme here>
One study programme, three cities, countless experiences
In selected master programmes IUBH offers you the chance to switch during your studies between the German and Irish campus locations Dublin, Berlin and Bad Honnef.
- Gain priceless experiences abroad
- Expand your network with international contacts
- No additional fees
- A switch is possible every semester (at the end of each semester)
- You are a full-time student
- Your study programme is offered at your preferred campus location
For more information please contact our Study Guidance.
Why should I study Finance & Accounting at IUBH?
- InternationalInternational campus with students and professors from more than 85 nations
- Practical orientationHigh degree of practical relevance through guest speakers, company presentations, corporate projects and field trips
- English-speakingLectures in English and intensive exchanges with professors and fellow students
- NetworkTop-class network of industry contacts for careers at home and abroad
- Small groupsInstruction in small groups given by lecturers with track records of practical experience
- ExpertiseYou may choose from different specialisations
- UniqueUnique study programme with a high rate of recognition in the industry
- KnowledgeAcademic knowledge is consistently taught in case studies, project work and applied research projects
Your personal focus
During your studies, you complete the specialisation in finance & accounting with the following courses:
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management
- Advanced Management Accounting & Control
- Current Issues in Finance
- Current Issues in Accounting
What are the professional prospects in Finance & Accounting?
Whether you want to work as a risk manager at an international sports articles manufacturer, a management consultant in the financial services of a global automotive manufacturer, in the field of Financial Controlling in one of the world’s biggest consulting companies or as a Compliance Officer: a degree in the field of Finance & Accounting transforms you into an expert for Financial Planning and Risk Management and makes you a sought-after employee in a sector with a bright future.
What others say about this programme
English as the language of instruction and the close cooperation with my professors were additional factors where the IUBH differs from other institutions. […] The daily interaction with my fellow students from all over the world offers me an insight about different cultures and behaviours which I will use in the future for my own professional development.