Human Resources (M.A.) ‒ future personnel
As a future manager in the field of human resources, you will face many challenges – for example the strategic utilisation of employees and of course the demographic change.
During you studies you acquire the relevant know-how, which qualifies you to take on management positions in international companies and Human Resource departments. Once you have successfully completed your studies in the English language at the IUBH you will be a sought-after expert in human resources.
Facts & Figures
International Management · Human Resources
International Human Resource Management
Why should I study Human Resources at IUBH?
- InternationalInternational campus with students and professors from more than 85 nations
- Practical orientationHigh degree of practical relevance through guest speakers, company presentations, corporate projects and field trips
- English-speakingLectures in English and intensive exchanges with professors and fellow students
- NetworkTop-class network of industry contacts for careers at home and abroad
- Small groupsInstruction in small groups given by lecturers with track records of practical experience
- ExpertiseYou may choose from different specialisations
- UniqueUnique study programme with a high rate of recognition in the industry
- KnowledgeAcademic knowledge is consistently taught in case studies, project work and applied research projects
Your personal focus
During your studies, you complete the specialisation in human resources with the following courses:
- Comparative Human Resources
- Current Issues in International Human Resource Management
- International Assessment Centers in Selection & Training
- Research Methods for International & Comparative Human Resource Management
- International Human Resource Strategy
What are the professional prospects in Human Resource Management?
With the Master in Human Resource Management you deepen your existing knowledge, in order to competently cope with responsible positions. This makes you a sought-after employee, whether as human resources officer at a market-leading corporate group, as a consultant in an international management consultancy, specialist for securing talent at an up-and-coming technology developer or HR Generalist at a fashion label.
HR departments and recruiting agencies above all those with international business activities today already prefer to employ graduates from IUBH.
What others say about this programme
In the last two years of my studies I realised that IUBH and the city of Bad Honnef are in some ways a gateway to the world. During my time on campus I met students from 92 different countries, developed close friendships with some of them and had the chance to build a global network of contacts for the future.