Int. Management - your gateway to the (business) world
Whether in a German company with international distribution centres or in the European section of an Asian group of companies – with a Master's degree in International Management you are not only a part of the management, you are also a part of global, intercultural processes.
The International Management master degree programme opens up a wide range of opportunities for you. Prepare yourself for attractive responsibilities in the global economy.
Facts & Figures
6 or 8 semesters (part-time*)
6 semesters (Study & Work*)
*only at campus Dublin, starting autumn 2018
Find more information about our Study & Work programme here>
One study programme, three cities, countless experiences
In selected master programmes IUBH offers you the chance to switch during your studies between the German and Irish campus locations Dublin, Berlin and Bad Honnef.
- Gain priceless experiences abroad
- Expand your network with international contacts
- No additional fees
- A switch is possible every semester (at the end of each semester)
- You are a full-time student
- Your study programme is offered at your preferred campus location
For more information please contact our Study Guidance.
Why should I study International Management at IUBH?
- InternationalInternational campus with students and professors from more than 85 nations
- Practical orientationHigh degree of practical relevance through guest speakers, company presentations, corporate projects and field trips
- English-speakingLectures in English and intensive exchanges with professors and fellow students
- NetworkTop-class network of industry contacts for careers at home and abroad
- Small groupsInstruction in small groups given by lecturers with track records of practical experience
- ExpertiseYou may choose from different specialisations
- UniqueUnique study programme with a high rate of recognition in the industry
- KnowledgeAcademic knowledge is consistently taught in case studies, project work and applied research projects
Set your personal focus
During your studies, you can chose one of the following specialisations:
- Aviation 1,2
- Finance & Accounting 1,2,3
- Hospitality 1,2,3
- Health Care 1,2
- IT Management 1,2,3
- Marketing 1,2,3
- Human Resources 1,2
- Logistics & Transport 1
- Engineering Management 1
- Big Data Management 1,3
1 Bad Honnef 2 Berlin 3 Dublin
What are the professional prospects in International Management?
The Master in International Management opens up many opportunities. The world of business is at your feet – whether you want to work in banks, management consultancies, major groups or small and medium-sized enterprises.
Once you have graduated, you will in future be able to work in top management positions in the fields of Marketing, Sales, Accounting, Financing and Controlling or also in Human Resource, Customer Service and Public Relations. Complete your Master at the IUBH and qualify yourself for attractive jobs in the globalised business world
What others say about this programme
First and foremost, I decided to attend the IUBH because of its international environment and its outstanding reputation. In the course of my studies I learned that the university has even more than that to offer.