Enhance your career at your own pace – anytime, anywhere
An IUBH M.A. in Leadership and Management is the ideal launch pad to an international management career.
As an IUBH master graduate, you are set for a successful career in a continually changing global business environment. You will have the ability to initiate and lead change in a corporate environment and apply acquired entrepreneurial and leadership skills.
Facts & Figures
Leadership & Management
3 or 4 semesters (part-time*)
3 semesters (Study & Work*)
smart entry: Berlin, Dublin
smart entry: anytime
* only at Campus Dublin, starting autumn 2018
4 study models - endless opportunities
Study at the very heart of Europe and experience Germany’s rich and vibrant lifestyle! Your studies in the programme are highly practice-oriented and give you the business knowledge that you'll need as a future manager in two or three semesters. more
Our Smart Entry option offers you the best of both worlds - start online from whereever you are and move on to study in Germany when it suits you. more
Study & Work
Whithin this programme you combine practice-oriented coursework with practical experience on the job. For a charge, we can support you find an employer to help you gain hands-on experience during your studies. more
The online study experience at IUBH includes a virtual campus with digital course material, self tests, live and recorded online tutorials, vodcasts, podcasts and much more. more
One study programme, three cities, countless experiences
In selected master programmes IUBH offers you the chance to switch during your studies between the German and Irish campus locations Dublin, Berlin and Bad Honnef.
- Gain priceless experiences abroad
- Expand your network with international contacts
- No additional fees
- A switch is possible every semester (at the end of each semester)
- You are a full-time student
- Your study programme is offered at your preferred campus location
For more information please contact our Study Guidance.
Why should I study Leadership & Management at IUBH?
- InternationalInternational community with students and professors from more than 85 nations
- Practical orientationHigh degree of practical relevance through realistic projects and case studies
- English-speakingLectures in English and intensive exchanges with professors and fellow students
- NetworkTop-class network of industry contacts for careers at home and abroad
- Small groupsInstruction in small groups given by lecturers with track records of practical experience
- ExpertiseYou may choose from different specialisations
- UniqueUnique study programme with a high rate of recognition in the industry
- KnowledgeAcademic knowledge is consistently taught in case studies, project work and applied research projects
* Depending on your preferred study model. Part-time studies only possible for the online part.
Set your personal focus
During your studies, you can chose one of the following electives:
- Managerial Economics
- Business German1,2
1 Only available as online courses in distance learning.
2 Only on campus Berlin
What are the professional prospects in Leadership & Management?
The IUBH Master’s programme in Leadership and Management teaches key skills of leadership that are equally applicable to general management, controlling, human resources and innovation management. The huge corporate demand for globally-oriented executives and IUBH’s excellent reputation in academia and industry gives IUBH graduates huge leverage for a successful career, whether in their country of origin, in Germany or one of 25 Schengen countries covered by a post-study work permit.
To give international students the opportunity to work in Europe, the IUBH also offers a special career package which is broken down into four main phases: Cultural awareness, networking in Germany, the capstone project and finally the chance to get a job in Germany/ Irland. The IUBH „Career Package“ maximises your chances of a successful career with a German/ an Irish company by offering detailed information on exactly what German/ Irish employers are looking for.
- Business Consulting
- Innovation Management
- Human Resources
- Corporate Management
- Marketing and Branding
Furthermore, you have a post-study work option*** in Germany because in order to offset a shortage of skilled labour, the German government grants international graduates, who have spent their last semester in Germany, a job-search visa of up to 18 months. You are entitled to a settlement permit after only two years if you have a German university degree and a full-time job in a suitable field. Provided you have a minimum gross annual income of currently € 47,600 or € 37,128 in shortage professions you can apply for the “EU Blue Card” temporary residence title in Germany.
Post-study work option in Ireland : in order to offset a shortage of skilled labour, the Irish government grants international graduates, who have graduated in Ireland, a job-search visa of up to 24 months.
*** For more information and all requirements please see here.
What others say about this programme
With its focus on leadership and current business affairs, the IUBH master´s programme provides me with the right tools to design my personal career strategy so that I can leverage my position on the global job market and enhance my chances for success. I feel confident about my skills and my ability to find a promising job after graduation, either in Germany or abroad.