Engineering Management ( M.A.)
Become a sought-after expert at the interface between management and technology
Have you completed your undergraduate degree and do you now strive to gain qualifications in engineering management to further enhance your employability? The English master’s course in engineering management gives you an optimal preparation for an international career at the interface between management and technology.
Facts & Figures
International Management · Engineering Management
Applicants for the study programme Master International Aviation Management in two semesters need at least 240 ECTS points in their undergraduate studies.
Why should I study engineering management at IUBH?
- InternationalInternational campus with students and professors from more than 85 nations
- Practical orientationHigh degree of practical relevance through guest speakers, company presentations, corporate projects and field trips
- English-speakingLectures in English and intensive exchanges with professors and fellow students
- NetworkTop-class network of industry contacts for careers at home and abroad
- Small groupsInstruction in small groups given by lecturers with track records of practical experience
- ExpertiseYou may choose from different specialisations
- UniqueUnique study programme with a high rate of recognition in the industry
- KnowledgeAcademic knowledge is consistently taught in case studies, project work and applied research projects
Your personal focus
During your studies (International Management · Engineering Management), you complete the specialization in engineering management with the following courses:
- Internet of Things
- Product Development
- Project Management for Engineers
- Quality Management and Process Optimization
- Current Issues in Engineering Management
What are the professional prospects in engineering management?
As Germany is famous for its high quality in the field of engineering, German master’s degrees in engineering management are well-respected worldwide. Engineering managers understand technical problems at a high level and can solve them with business expertise. They are therefore sought-after experts at the interface between technology and management. After your studies you face excellent career prospects. Wherever there is a need for comprehensive and interdisciplinary knowledge in technology and management, you are in demand.
What others say about this programme
Qualified specialists, who have both technical know-how and management skills, are very much in demand on the global market. We pave the way for our students to pursue a career in an international and technology driven environment.